A little about Us
We started Southbound Mobile Boutique because we thought it would a new, exciting, fun way to bring shopping to people! We thought this would be a fun thing for customers and a fun thing for us as the owners.
We are based out of Bryson City, but we plan to take the Boutique regularly to spots between Asheville and Murphy. And we also plan on attending some out of state events and also visiting other cities like Raleigh, Charlotte, and Boone!
Part of the Adventure has been renovating our Trailer - a Vintage 1967 Avion! My husband and I completed every bit of the renovations ourselves, even the paint job, and we're very proud of the finished product. We think people are going to find it very interesting and a lot of fun to shop in!
We Come to You
We all have different lifestyle and schedules, which is why we will come to you! We encourage you to find us while we are out and about and we want to encourage you to contact us to book a private party! We are totally flexible on hours and locations.
So how does it work?
#1 FIND OUR LOCATIONS FOR THE WEEK - We post our locations, dates, and times for the week. We are based in Bryson City, but travel to locations between Asheville, NC and Murphy, NC. Sometimes we're at local schools, sometimes local businesses, local breweries, festivals, downtown events and so on.
#2 BOOK A PRIVATE PARTY OR EVENT - We also do Private Parties for Birthdays, Girl's Nights, Graduations, Bachelorettes, Pre-Holidays, Football Season, Sororities, Residence Halls, and MORE! We can come to your home, your office, your local community center - just to name a few ideas. And just because you live up a steep dirt road, doesn't mean we can't have a party at your place! We may not be able to bring the Mobile Boutique everywhere, but we can always pack up our racks and clothes and just set-up in your living room!
When you host a private party, you are eligible to earn free clothes! (Contact us for details)
To Book a Party: Email Us at email@example.com or Visit the Contact Page
#3 SUGGEST A LOCATION OR EVENT - We're always looking for suggestions! If you have a business/festival/event or know of a business/festival/event that you think we could partner up with, please contact us!
Return Policy and Store Policy
We strive to offer quality items and great customer service! But if there is an issue with something you purchased, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve it!
- You must have a receipt to make a return/exchange (electronic or paper)
- In-Store Orders: Items will be refunded to the original debit/credit card. Due to the mobile nature of our business, we do not carry large amounts of cash. Cash purchases may be refunded as store credit.
- In-Store: 30 days from date of purchase to be returned
- Online Orders: 14 days from date of delivery to be returned
- Anything purchased at a discounted price is a FINAL SALE item and is not eligible for exchange or return
- Jewelry and Accessories are not eligible for exchange or return
- Returned Items must be unwashed, unworn, free of scents and defects, and all tags must still be attached.
- Original cost of shipping and return shipping is non-refundable, unless the mistake was on our end.
- Because we stock smaller quantities, we cannot guarantee exchanges.